My Opah finally passed away last night, after months struggling with old age illness. Last I saw her was in December, I think, when I took care of her while she was admitted at the hospital for almost three weeks. I was there day and night, when she was well, and when she wasn't. It was heart breaking when she couldn't remember me, when she tuned out of the current world and started calling me with names I don't recognize. She fell into a coma a few days ago. Abah flew back to KL immediately and Mama followed the day after. But her condition deteriorated, the doctors couldn't do anything much. She was brought back to kampung by ambulance yesterday afternoon. Mama called me and asked whether I was flying home, I said I didn't know. She said don't rush. Around 10.20 p.m. I received a text from my sister, saying she passed away. My brain couldn't process the new information I just got. I was calmed, until it hit me, Opah is now gone forever! I then cried, sobbed like there's no tomorrow. I don't know why I was crying. Is it because she's gone or is it because I'm happy she finally found peace? The Hubs came into the room, prayed then recited Yaasin together, followed by tahlil. We went out afterwards, with Waffy. I was surprised Waffy was so calm. When asked, he said he didn't cry because what good would it do if he did? She's not coming back. He said we should be happy she doesn't suffer anymore. Yes, my little brother is now a big boy, and a wise one!

Although I'm sad I couldn't see her for one last time, I pray that Allah will have mercy and bless her soul. May she be placed in Jannah amongst His beloved. Rest in peace, Opah. Now you can go and join Atok in Sarawak (she told me my late Atok came to see her the other day and said he got a job in Sarawak), and be very happy together. I love you and you will be sorely missed. Al-Fatihah :')
Moi xx
Listening to : -
3 commentaires:
takziah ayong.. stay strong <3 i pray opah will be placed amongst the Soleheen... amin..
Salam, perasaan yg same sy rase bile tahu arwah opah meninggal.. mule2 tak rase ape2, then started crying after solat jenazah..
Semoga mereka ditempatkan dalam kalangan orang yang beriman.. amin
@pecal taruh tempe : Amin, insyaAllah. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire