So, what's new, eh? I am currently at the beginning of my third trimester. Already?! Yeah, time seems to wait for no one. Now, I see my gynae every two weeks and my latest appointment was yesterday. It was supposed to be today, but the Hubs had to fly back to KL last night and he wanted to see Peanut, so I had to change my rendezvous. Peanut is doing well, despite still not wanting to reveal the gender. Yes, I guess the cheeky baby wants to surprise Mommy and Daddy. And boy, does Peanut have chubby cheeks!!! It was really entertaining to see Lil One squirming, kicking, turning around in my tummy. It's even more amusing that I get to feel those movements physically. The Hubs doesn't understand why I suddenly laugh or smile because he can't feel it. Boo! The kicks are getting more prominent that I feel waves in my tummy, sometimes I can see them too! When I put headphones on my tummy, it will rattle. Such a pleasant sight. I feel blessed every day. Alhamdulillah. Pardonez-moi for being excited, I'm a first-time Mommy. Heh.
Anyways, the Hubs is away now in KL. He's going to balik kampung this Sunday. By balik kampung, I mean France. Luckily he will only be gone for a week. I think I haven't seen much of him lately. Either he's away sailing, or playing golf. Supposedly, he flew back to KL today, but he was called for a last minute meeting at MINDEF this morning. Nak marah pun tak boleh, because I'm so used to it. Being a navy's wife means I always have to be prepared. Plus, I've been in the navy family since I was born. Even when my father retires later, I'll still have to go through the same routine. Siapa suruh kahwin dengan navy, kan? Haaa, padan muka! Tsk.
Let's not talk about that anymore. Let's focus on his going to France, the country where we first met. I AM GREEN WITH ENVY! Because it's Christmas season and I looooooveeeeeeeeee Christmas! I love the Christmas market, I love the ambiance, the open air ice skating rink, the weather (it's SNOWING!), the chocolates, the gifts, the illuminations, everything about Christmas season just excites me! And there'll be chocolate truffles sold everywhere. I love them! I hope the Hubs gets some for me. And not to forget, Lafayette's and Printemps' Christmas window displays! They are BEAUTIFUL! Google it! I'm sure you'll be enticed! I miss France so much. I hope we'll get to bring Peanut to experience the whole Christmas ordeal there when he/she is a little bigger. Maybe we can bring the baby to the place where we first met as well. There's a lot more to France than just Paris, fashion and gourmet food.
Anyways, I think that's enough update for now. I WILL TRY to update often, though I know that my laziness is much bigger than my will. Hah! Alors, until then! Buh-bye!
Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire