Another thing I notice since there's a bun in the oven, is that I LOVE teh tarik and Indian food. Haha. Although I don't like rice that much, I love banana leaf rice. I don't even know why. Kalau kat rumah, susah sangat nak sentuh nasi, kalau makan pun sikit je. Not very healthy, I tell ya. And today, I got to eat banana leaf rice, again, so I ate like nobody's business. Tiga kali tambah nasi. The Hubs senyum je. He's glad I ate a lot because according to him, it's rare. LOL. I'm just grateful that my appetite is back now, that I can eat like a normal person again, or probably like an actual person who is eating for two. Hehe. So, my aim for the next six weeks or so, is to makan puas-puas!
This one here still can't beat the one at Sri Nirwana Maju Bangsar though, because it doesn't have fried vege, and that's what I love most. Oh well, just have to make do with what we have here, no?
I feel HUGE! Can no longer see my feet without bending forward. Hihi. But, I'm happy, and that's what that matters, right? Plus, the finishing line is not that far anymore. Allez! Courage!
Listening to : Thinking About You - Radiohead


2 commentaires:
Time ni lah nk mkn puas2...nanti dah b'pantang, abes pantang busy nk jaga body pulak...hihiii...
@rozlin : hehe tu laa kak. takpe laa nak makan jugak puas2 before deliver. nanti kena tengok je org makan. hihi
Enregistrer un commentaire