Talking about The Hubs, we turned THREE last Christmas. Can't believe we've been married for three years already, and now, our Lil Lolita is on the way, insyaAllah.
This year, we didn't have much of a celebration. On Christmas eve, we went out for dinner at Langkah Syabas Resort with the whole family as Abah wanted to entertain his guests and he'd been talking about wanting to have a traditional Christmas dinner, roast turkey, mince pie, brussel sprouts and the likes. Reminiscing the good old days in England, katanya. Dinner was good, I guess we were the only Malay group there, others were foreigners. Each of us got our own goodie bags filled with Santa hat, an eye mask, firecrackers, etc. The ambience was nice, there was even Christmas carol, and before that night, I had never heard it in other languages except English, it really felt Christmassy.
Anyways, the anniversary day itself was spent buying baby stuffs. Who would have thought, eh? I didn't know buying baby stuffs could be so much fun, especially when The Hubs was more excited than I was. He was such an impulse shopper when it came to buying stuffs for Lolita. It's like, if he could, he would buy everything. And those cute little outfits surely brought big smiles to our face. I didn't know I could be happy spending for someone else other than myself. Haha. After we're done with shopping, we had dinner at Little Italy and ended the night with us finally choosing a name for Lolita. It might have not been much, but it was certainly meaningful. We're gonna be PARENTS! And that's huge!
Fast forward to New Year's Eve, we attended dinner (yes, more dinner) and countdown organized by Wisma Kejora. It was a cosplay themed dinner party and of course, no costume would fit me nicely now, so I just wore a dress and a Mommy-To-Be sash. 2012 ended with a bang, literally, and people were stomping on balloons, it was loud! Lolita couldn't stay still with all the noise that was going on, I felt like there was a party in my tummy itself! Maybe Lolita wanted to celebrate the New Year with us! LOL!
All parties and dinners aside, I am now in my 31 weeks of pregnancy. About 9 more weeks to go. I am really nervous. I have never felt so huge in my life. I'm constantly hungry and I find it really difficult to get out of bed. Betul-betul macam kenderaan berat di sebelah kiri. My belly button is getting smaller each day, like it's been squashed. But I can still see my feet, so maybe I'm not that enormous. Ayat penyedap hati. Lolita is healthy, alhamdulillah. Chubby cheeks, Abah said s/he has sexy lips. Haha. I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms, but at the same time, I know I'll miss having a friend in my tummy who responds to every emotion I feel. It's really special because I am the only one who can feel the baby, emotionally and physically, and that makes The Hubs jealous. He keeps on asking, what the baby is doing, and how does it feel like when the baby kicks. Right now, I'll just cherish what ever time I have left with Lolita inside my tummy. The baby isn't even here yet, but the love I have for Lolita is unconditional. I hope everything will go smoothly until the day the baby is supposed to arrive. *crossing fingers*
I hope this New Year will bring nothing but good and positive things our way. As usual, I don't have any resolution, I just hope I'd be a good mother to my child. Endless gratitude to The Almighty for this precious gift and may the arrival of the baby bonds us (the Hubs, the family and I) tighter than before. Amen.
And I'm sure it's not too late to wish everybody a Happy New Year 2013. May you have a wonderful new beginning and a bunch of other new things!
Listening to : -



4 commentaires:
hope everything goes well
@pecal taruh tempe : aminnn :)
Happy anni liyana!!! 31 w??? Ueww dekat dah tu. Good luck!
@farzlyna : thank u kak! rasanya masa ckp ngan akak hari tu baru je lagi kan? pray for our smooth sailing! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire