At 33 weeks and 5 days.....
- I am overwhelmed with fatigue. Tired and sleepy all day long.
- My feet are a little swollen. No wonder my FitFlops are starting to feel a little snug. Also, I can no longer clip my own toenails. Tak sampai.
- My hands selalu kebas. Bangun tidur pun kebas, baca buku pun kebas, kebas all the time.
- I waddle like a penguin, I kid you not. The Hubs laugh every time he sees me walk.
- I am more sensitive than ever. I cry at every little thing, it's annoying.
- I still don't like rice. If I could have mushroom soup everyday, I would. Not canned mushroom soup, mind you. I don't like those.
- Frequent back ache and it's getting harder for me to get up from bed without help.
- We (The Hubs and I) are starting to have weird dreams about the baby. A few nights ago, I dreamt of giving birth to a baby boy and I panicked because I didn't know what to do with all the pink stuffs The Hubs bought. At least that wasn't as weird as The Hubs's dream, he dreamt I gave birth to a baby Smurf! Yes, you heard me right, a little Smurf! LOL!
- We have bought most of the baby's stuffs, except a stroller. I have no idea which one to get. It's like buying a car. You want one with a really good quality that can be used for years to come. I only want to invest once in stroller, I don't want to keep buying a new one because it doesn't suit the baby or our environment. My friend suggested Bugaboo, but I haven't seen one here in KK. Maybe I'll ask Mama to survey (probably get one) when she goes to London early next month. I'm sure it's a lot cheaper over there?
- Last but not least, I am constantly HUNGREYYHHH!! Always want to munch on something. So I make sure I stuff my bag with sweets or biscuits when I go out.
That's all I can think of now. Let's see what the next coming weeks have in store for me. Good things, I hope? I'm already so nervous as it is now. Tsk.
Listening to : -


6 commentaires:
bugaboo or quinny pn ok jugak lynn =)
@myalyla : i know but i don't know about the weight because i want one that is easy to operate and lightweight so senang nak travel. plus i'm gonna be alone for the first few months as the hubs is going away, so kena cari yang betul2 ringan and hassle free. :)
ooo. cuba lyyn google kt bugaboo.blh baca specification n berat dia skali if im not mistaken.as for quinny, penah survey dl for my late baby, mmg very lightweight and nak lipat pn senang.
@myalyla : tu lah. we still havent decided yet. maybe wanna wait until the baby arrives kot. tgk lah mcm mana. because it's better to test the strollers ourselves kan.
yup btl tu. biar kita puas hati beli stroller and blh last longer. kalo kt kl, penah tgk bugaboo kat 1 kedai, bebehaus. lynn blh go to bebehaus web jgk
@iriena : yep, bebehaus. my friend pun cakap benda sama. but nak turun kl dalam masa terdekat ni tak kot. so tunggu my mom gi london tgk sana dulu, if can get cheaper there than here, might as well beli sana je kan...
Enregistrer un commentaire