mardi, mars 13, 2007

baju busuk.

Okay okay, so I admit that I have a 'baju busuk' given to me by someone special a few weeks ago. And to be honest, the 'baju busuk' doesn't even smell bad, it smells really really nice. It smells of Hugo Boss Selection and I love it! I keep it in my baby blanket so that the smell will last long and I sniff it every night just to get me to sleep. LOL. Weird? I know. =P

Puas hati dah gmok?

p/s : 16 more days until my 21st birthday!

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hehehe....baju busuk gak...

GurL-FriDay a dit…

biarlah!
i wonder who it belonged to before.
hmmm. /:)

Anonyme a dit…

hehe...tk tahu....good luck for ur trial k...

il y a a dit…

alolololo tomey tomeyyy

hahaha

ok2 ok la, all the best u guys!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

gmok : tak tahu? yo lah tu! thx. stress gilaaa! sure tak tdo nye mlm ni! hoh!

ilya : thank u poulet!

Anonyme a dit…

What a "baju busuk" Liana please ?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

Lin-C : 'baju busuk', c'est comme un doudou. LOL.