I've been tagged by wan. at first I don't even know how this game works, it took me some time to understand it. that explains why I'm doing it today instead of the day I've been tagged.
Rules & Regulations :
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
Weirdo No.1:
I have just learnt to sleep with the lights off a few weeks ago. I've been sleeping with the lights on for years. I couldn't sleep with the lights off before.
Weirdo No.2:
I am still sleeping with my baby blanket. I couldn't get rid of it. The one I'm sleeping with is the second one in my life. Mama threw away the first one because it was so old, I had it since I was a baby and there were holes everywhere. This second one I got when I was 13 years old and I couldn't sleep without it ever since.
Weirdo No.3:
I wear my watch on my right wrist since I was little, but I tried to change it when I was in primary school because one of my teachers once said that those who wear their watches on their right hands are arrogants and I tried to wear my watch on my left wrist for a while before changing it to my right wrist again.
Weirdo No.4:
I rarely, in fact I never go out with damp hair. I'll make sure that I have it dried first before going out or I will just stay at home. :)
Weirdo No.5:
I am currently fascinated by the idea of getting married because a lot of people around me are getting married and I am wondering how will it be when it comes to my turn?
Weirdo No.6:
I can't stand the hot weather. I know I sound like a drama queen, but believe me, I seriously cannot stand the hot weather because it affects my skin. I have eczema since I was 3 years old. Everytime I sweat a lot, I tend to get rashes. So I prefer not to stay under the sun too long. :)
So now I'm tagging ilya, ieqa, fyruz, kak amy and shahrul. I don't know who else to tag anymore.
p/s : 17 more days until my 21st birthday!
7 commentaires:
puteri lilin,selimut busuk,baju busuk tak citer?
manede baju busuk laa.
sape nye baju busuk ehh?? /:)
dunno...ade ke baju busuk?buat apa dgn baju busuk?hmm...curious
ohohohoho i like weirdo no.5
hahaha
omg really2 weirdo.. :D
"fascinated by the idea of getting married"... hehe. getting nearer ay.
gmok : manede baju busuk. ade ke? manede wat pe ngan baju busuk. ish ish.
ilya : haha. of course! =P
fyruz : weird ke? biasa je.
1 : getting nearer? no, not yet. lol.
Enregistrer un commentaire