I finally celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday by having dinner with my family and emirul at a restaurant, L'Improvise. So here are some photos from the dinner. Enjoy!
I would like to thank my family for the lovely dinner and presents, especially to ieQa, I loveeeeee PUCCA! Comel bgt! Sayang korang!
7 commentaires:
Anonyme
a dit…
happy birthday :D wa.. dapat i pod nano. huhuu suke la yeh?
p/s : saye baru bangun. skang kol 9.50. huhu awal tau bangun. jap lg nak mandi. nak gei kelas. huhu
7 commentaires:
happy birthday :D
wa..
dapat i pod nano.
huhuu
suke la yeh?
p/s : saye baru bangun. skang kol 9.50. huhu
awal tau bangun. jap lg nak mandi. nak gei kelas. huhu
kejap off topic kejap, yana dulu kt perak kt mana eh?
lynn happy belated bday! muahx
lynn happy belated bday! muahx
wah..ipod nano...blagak...
ilya : perak kat dlm daerah manjung. kenape?
thanx ad!
nice pod. getting more vibrant after this for sure
Enregistrer un commentaire