Finally, I changed my layout. Been planning to change it since the beginning of the easter break, but sangat lah malas. Just changed it this morning, two days before class starts again. Talking about class, I haven't finished my math homework yet. I don't know how to do a few questions. *sigh* I have always hated math. And to make the matter worse, I have a math test on tuesday morning. :(

I better get going. I need to do some more revision for all the coming tests. Toodles~
5 commentaires:
haha
same here.
saye benci same itu math subjek
haha
tuhan saje yg tahu.
huhu
p/s ; jap lg nak balik kl da.
huhu
take care.
gud luck in ur exam nnt
tata
your new layout is so so great complying evrything to my own taste. i am so jelesi and i wud start searching for a new layout as well asap. but i doubt i found one like u.
sori for the terribel english. stay swit macik.
thx alip.
wan : thx. go and get urself a new layout too! hehehe.
fuuu~
tu je nk ckp haha
math best la...
Enregistrer un commentaire