jeudi, avril 26, 2007

nickname stealer!


Ewww what the fcuk Mr? I know you wanted to use my nickname in mIRC for soooo long. So when my nickname dropped, you took advantage of it. You registered it as yours, and go fooling around with it, pretending that 'GurL-FriDay' is your girlfriend's nick. Ewwww excuse me. Bodoh okay? I know what you did last time when I let you look after the nickname and no doubt that you're doing it again. Making people confused and start asking me stupid questions like, "Yana ni gf ****** ke?" Eww eww eww! You disgust me! What a bastard! And that is why I never think twice before rejecting you, you sick sick sick bastard! Bak kata Wan, I quote;

"tak dpt org, dpt nick pn jd la kot, prinsip idup dia."

Bodoh nye orang. Cam da tade bende laen nak buat. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnesssssssssss!! Why do I make such a fuss about this nickname kan kan? Because GurL-FriDay is my identity!! Like, people recognize me with that nick than my real name. It's sad I know. But still. Kalau jatuh kat tangan orang yang salah, macam manusia ni, tak ke haru jadinya?? Ieee mengong and busuk punya orang!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

lek..lek...hihii....which side of the bed did u wake up this morning gal...hihihi....

Anonyme a dit…

wow!!garangnye..takpe2..otomen ada..
nak me kick dia katne..=p
sabar...lalalalala

Anonyme a dit…

plenty weird pepel nowadays. sabar k.

te'ah a dit…

helllo lynn~
kasihan2..mmg byk org2 pelek kat dunie nih..sooo..skali due bump into them memeriahkan suasane gak..hohoho..
patheticnye dat guy...haish~~

il y a a dit…

internal conflict la tuu org tu, haha

Unknown a dit…

hey lynn..jgn la mrh sgt. i know how it feels being in your shoes. sumtimes ppl can act so shitty kan. juz ignore je k