lundi, avril 16, 2007

firdaus sayang. (xde kene mengene)


rindunya budak kecik sorang ni.

Class starts tomorrow. I wish the holidays are longer. I have no more break after this until summer holiday which is another 3 months away. *sigh* I wish the next holidays will come asap but I also wish it wouldn't because if it does, that means the day of my final exam is coming nearer and that scares the hell out of me. But right now what I'm really scared of is my math test this tuesday!!!!! Aarrgghhh jadi cam orang gila kejap! :/

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

firdaus sayang...hikhik=p
yaya!!gud luck esok!!
alalalalalla..
pegi bt homewrk!asik on9 je..
hokhok

Anonyme a dit…

nape yaya?merah betul pipi die ek...comel...yg sorang lagi tembam tul..comel gak..hihih

Anonyme a dit…

hi yaya! (join the chorus)

perh cute gile la firdaus tu. sama macam 'aunty' yg riba dia tu.

well, gud luck lg 47 days.