dimanche, mai 27, 2007

bags oh bags!

I want more bags!


I want all these Lacoste bags! :D Well, not all, but some of them. And yes, also a handbag from Lollipops (I couldn't find the picture anywhere on the internet) and I have my eyes on Coach Signature Stripe Taffy.

Gahh, so many bags! :D I couldn't make up my mind! It's not like I'm gonna buy all these bags at the same time. Fat chance that I'll ever buy any of them. I just love looking at them. They make me realize how important it is to marry a filthy rich old man! Haha. No, not really. So yeah!

4 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

and when u marry that filthy rich old man depa kata u ni cold hearted bitch kaki kikis, we also want to hidup senang lenang apaaa haha

well pardon us for being so pandai la kan

hahaha

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yerps thats so true!
manede org nak hidup susah.
we have to be materialistic in some way. :D

Amy a dit…

nyehnyeh....k.amy ade satu lacoste bag, last row the one in the middle tp kaler biru laa....hihihi. byk nyer beg yg yana nak.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha. senanye nak satu jee. tp rambang mata, tu yg sme nak tu. :D