samedi, mai 26, 2007

nothing better to do.

1. When giving someone a gift, do you wrap it in wrapping paper, put it in a gift box or do something else?:
- I always wrap gifts in wrapping paper. For birthdays, on the other hand, I go the gift bag route.

2. Which of your friends has the most unusual pet?:
- Erm, I don't know. Solveig has a pony.

3. What do you think of caterpillars?:
- I think they're ugly, and why they are fuzzy has always been a mystery to me.

4. Do you grind at school dances?:
- Not at all.

5. Do you have a case for your cellphone? If so, what does it look like?:
- Nope.

6. What deodorant do you use?:
- Dove.

7. Do you know any Japanese?:
- Yea, used to.

8. Do you pick up pens and pencils you find on the ground and use them later?:
- No.

9. Don't you hate when girls have perfectly nice hair but put it up all the time?:
- Could care less, really.

10. If your school proposed the idea of having a fashionable school uniform that was appropriate for school and eliminated the problem of slutty girls, would you be in favor?:
- I don't believe I'd be in favor of school uniforms no matter the circumstance.

11. What was the weirdest porn and/or hentai you've ever seen?:
- Okay...

12. What was the best Halloween costume you ever had?:
- It's been a long time since I last dressed up for Halloween. So, I don't have any.

13. What's the stupidest name you ever gave to one of your pets?:
- I never had any.

14. Would you ever volunteer to be a foreign exchange student? If so, to which country?:
- Absolutely positively! Italy, Russia, Japan, or Germany would be fantastic.

15. What class that you take do you think is completely useless?:
- P.E.

16. What's your usual answer when someone says "What's up?"?:
- "Nothing much."

17. What do you think of cover bands?:
- I haven no problem with cover bands.

18. Do you think they should remove "Under God" from the pledge? Why?:
- No. It's always been there. Why remove it now because some touchy agnostic/atheist thinks we should?

19. Can you run a mile in under 10 minutes?:
- Nope.

20. Do you like Swedish Fish?:
- No.

21. What's the last subject you wrote a research paper on?:
- None.

22. What's your favorite color of roses?:
- White.

23. Who is the last person who kissed you?:
- No one.

24. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever done to you for Valentine's Day?:
- Oh please.

25. What's your favorite buffet?:
- I do not particularly care for buffets.

26. Can you concentrate in school when the weather is really hot?:
- I can.

27. What band has the weirdest album cover you've ever seen?:
- That would be Snow Patrol's "Eyes Open" album. I can't tell what is what on there.

28. What's the worst part about learning two languages at once?:
- Uh...getting the two mixed up?

29. What about your best friend annoys you sometimes?:
- My best friends rarely annoy me.

30. Have you ever dissected a fish?:
- Just a frog.

31. Do you like Happy Bunny?:
- No.

32. Do you like monkeys, or do you think they're getting annoying, overdone and they're not random anymore?:
- I hate monkeys.

33. What three things do you have to do?:
- Study for Phys-Chem, clean my room, exercise. :D

34. At the end of the school year, do you just give up or keep going?:
- I keep going.

35. What's the ugliest hairstyle you've ever seen?:
- Mullets are abominable.

36. Do you want to live on after you die?:
- Live on as in...ascend to Heaven? Of course.

37. Did you ever participate in backyard wrestling?:
- No.

38. If your best friend spilled mustard on their new carpet and they told you to take the blame because their mom would go easier on you, what would you do?:
- I'd say, "No, you are not going to blame this on me. You should be a responsible, honest person and take the blame yourself. Plus, I'll feel stupid if I'm accused, and besides that, mustard is easily taken out of a carpet, so you wouldn't even have to tell your mother."

39. What's the stupidest thing you ever got in trouble for?
- =)

40.Ever accidentally stapled your hand to something?:
- Ouch. No.

41. What's your best time in cross-country?:
- I despise running. There's no way I'd be able to survive on a cross-country team.

42. How good is your vision?:
- I think it's very good because I never had any trouble with my vision like my two sisters. :D

43. Does your school enforce the dresscode?:
- Nope.

44. What's one thing your parents want you to get rid of, but you insist on keeping?:
- I have this baby blanket that my mother despises. I used to feel it and smell it and rub it and do whatever, because it was soft and smelled like my house, which is comforting. My mom says it's disgusting, and given the opportunity, she'd quickly dispose of it. I keep it in my room, on my bed, and sleep with it. Chances are you've never seen it, because I'm not fond of displaying it.

45. Where do you buy most of your clothes from?:
- Anywhere. I don't really care.

46. What was your first email address?:
- I don't recall.

47. Honestly, is World of Warcraft really that great of a game?:
- I've never played it.

48. Do you like the new or old Good Charlotte better?:
- Old, hands down. Their first album was the best.

49. Who in Hollywood is the worst actor?:
- I don't know and I don't care.

50. What book are you reading?:
- Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot.

1 commentaire:

il y a a dit…

ahaha i like la ur answers