1. Who were you with Friday night?
++ I was sitting at home with my parents and sibs.
2. What woke you up this morning?
++ Abah, banging on my door like always.
3. Where are you?
++ In the attic.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
++ No. Tomorrow's sunday then the next day will be monday which won't be good.
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
++ Nope.
6. When's the last time you cried?
++ A few days ago, I think.
7. What were you doing at 10 last night?
++ Erm, chatting I guess.
8. What were you doing at midnight?
++ Reading.
9. Ever thrown up from a rollar coaster or an amusement park?
++ Nope.
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
++ I have Meatloaf's "I Would do Anything for Love" stuck in my head. =/
11. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
++ Yeah, maybe for my family.
12. Where would you like to live?
++ Finland.
13. What kind of home would you like?
++ A big one, with a claw-footed bathtub.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
++ College professor.
15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
++ I don't know.
16. Who is your number one on myspace?
++ Khaliesha.
17. Who is your number two?
++ Yasmila.
18. What is the longest you have gone without checking your myspace?
++ A week.
19. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
++ Ayam.
20. Are you friends with this person?
++ Indeed.
21. How often do you log in to myspace?
++ Nearly every day.
22. What do you like to do in the car?
++ Sleep, think, talk, listen to the radio.
23. Do you like candy necklaces?
++ Not really.
24. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
++ Today, most likely.
25. Do you listen to music every day?
++ Yup.
26. Do you still go trick-or-treating?
++ Not anymore.
27. What was the last thing you ate?:
++ Garlic bread.
28. Is it the weekend?
++ Yeah.
29. What are you doing tonight?
++ It's nearly 1 in the morning. I've already done things.
30. What's your favorite soda?
++ Moutain Dew and Coke.
31. Ever moved?
++ Yeah, a lot.
32. Favorite sport to watch?
++ None.
33. What do you want to do right now?
++ Go to sleep.
34. Are you listening to music right now?
++ Yes.
35. Do you like summer break or Christmas break better?
++ Summer. Its much longer.
36. What was the last movie you watched?
++ Re-Animator. Eww.
37. Best place to eat?
++ Chez moi.
38. What time is it?
++ 00h 50
.
39. What is your pet peeve?
++ I have lots.
40. What song makes you cry?
++ No songs make me cry, atm.
41. What song makes you happy?
++ Anything by Dashboard Confessional.
42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
++ Dashboard Confessional.
43. What does your CD player have in it right now?
++ Nothing.
44. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
++ White.
45. What makes you happy?
++ My friends and family make me happy. Coffee makes me happy. Summer makes me happy. Chocolates make me happy. Life makes me happy.
46. What color is your ipod/mp3/cd player?
++ Pink.
47. What is your car's name?
++ I don't have one.
48. What is your dream car?
++ A Mercedes hard top convertible.
49. What is your favorite state?
++ This one. :D
50. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
++ Finland.
51. What is the farthest from home you have ever been?
++ France? LOL. I don't really know.
Summer 2007
Vacations
Where do you plan on going?
++ Malaysia bebeh.
Any usual places?
++ I don't think so.
Any new places?
++ I don't know. Hopefully.
Leaving the city?
++ Probably.
Country?
++ I wish.
Planet?
++ Err, maybe.
Any amusement parks?
++ I don't know yet.
Beaches?
++ But of course.
Going with family?
++ Mama, ieqa, raffy and waffy.
Going with friends?
++ That'd be cool.
Where are ya'll going?
++ Malaysia, yeah.
Cruises?
++ No.
Disney World?
++ Maybe. Don't know yet.
Sneaking off anywhere?
++ Nah.
FRIENDS
Who are you going to hang out with?
++ Hopefully everyone.
Make new friends?
++ Doubt it, but you never know.
Ditching old ones?
++ Goodness gracious, no. I love my friends.
Parties?
++ Doubt it.
Concerts together?
++ Hah I don't know.
Planning any bored day when u just take pics of each other?
++ Why in the world would you single out a specific day to take pictures?! Does spontaneity exist anymore?!
Movies?
++ Hopefully.
Six flags?
++ No.
Baseball games?
++ No.
Waterparks?
++ Probably not.
Bowling?
++ Sounds good.
Arcade?
++ No.
SUMMER STYLE
What will your style be?
++ The same as it's always been.
Where will u shop?
++ Same places I always shop, genius.
Will you wear flip flops or sneakers(or both)?
++ In the summer, I live in flip flops.
Tees or tanks?
++ Both.
Bermudas or daisys?
++ Bermudas. WTF are daisys?
Ponytail or hair down?
++ Either, really.
Light jackets for at night?
++ Hoodie, maybe.
Will u wear patterns or solids?
++ Either.
An itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini?
++ Try itsy bitsy teeny weeny blue-and-white striped bikini. Ohhh.
One piece swim suit?
++ No idea.
Headbands?
++ Probably.
Big or little purses?
++ The same one I always use.
SUMMER ROMANCE
Any summer romance?
++ Doubtful.
Who will it be?
++ =/
Will u hold hands?
++ Doubt it.
Kiss?
++ Maybe not.
Will u stay together longer than just summer?
++ =/
Will u spend all your time with him/her?
++ Who?
FINAL QUESTIONS
Do you plan to have a summer song?
++ So Long, So Long by Dashboard Confessional is basically the quint essential song about summer.
What will your goal for this summer be?
++ Exercise, have fun, relax, volunteer. HA HA!
Anything else?
++ Stay up as late as possible, bask in the sun, crochet, maybe learn how to play guitar, watch lots of movies.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire