lundi, mai 14, 2007

lazy bum.



I spent my day doing nothing and I kinda regret it. Hoh! I went to the movies this morning. Came back and spent the whole day in front of the computer doing silly stuffs. Watched a little bit of tv and right now I'm thinking of going to bed. Blerghh. Apsal la malas sangat ni?? Lagi dekat nak exam, lagi malas. J'ai pas envie de travailler. Help!

p/s : It's too hard to focus through all this doubt. I keep making this to-do list
but nothing gets crossed out.

signing off,
lazy rabbit xx

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

takleh nak comment sgt..tak pahm...ade french....hihih

The Eves... a dit…

jgn malas2!

Anonyme a dit…

i remember u in worse position, and u u camee out on top of it. so i gez u can deal with this sistah.

p/s kak sarah ckp dia dpt spongebob. :)

il y a a dit…

eleh mcm tak biasa