lundi, mai 21, 2007

touchée


I was rummaging through some unopened boxes that day and I found this card given to me by Abg Farid three years ago before I flew to France. I had totally forgotten about the card. I was really surprised when I found it. It's actually a thank you card. He thanked me for always accompanied him to the movies. As I was reading the card again, all the sweet memories I had with him while I was in Malaysia came flashing back. I was très touchée. I used to go out with him every week to the movies, every Wednesday. The movies and food were always on him. He was a nice guy. I haven't talked to him for quite a long time. I kinda miss him. He never forgets me, I know because whenever I called him back then, he always recognized my voice. It's amazing how someone can really leave a mark quelque part in your heart. Reading the card again made me realized how nice it is to be appreciated by someone. The card really makes me smile. :)

signing off,
smiling rabbit xx

5 commentaires:

Aku Bukan Bidadari a dit…

wwaaaaa..so sweet lah.. nak kad gak hehehehe

Adwina a dit…

kan kan. its overwhelmed when u think of the ppl tht actually appreciate u as wht u are, and the best thing, they dont wish for anything in return.

Anonyme a dit…

it's life, sometimes where we're apart, it's seems that something is missing or not the same anymore..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

adwina : yeahhh thats the whole point! being appreciated by someone who ask nothing in return. :D

The Eves... a dit…

so sweeeeeeet.
Suka nya...
Eh, dia suka kat u kot?ahahhaa pandai2 jer suri ni.

-suri-