1] What was the highlight of your week?
++ I don't have any.
2] Who's car were you in last?
++ Abah's.
3] When is the next time you will kiss someone?
++ No clue.
4] What color shirt are you wearing?
++ Pink sweater.
5] How long is your hair?
++ Shoulder length.
8] Last movie you watched?
++ Madu Tiga. :D
9] Last thing you ate?
++ Applesssss.
10] Last thing you drank?
++ Water.
11] Where did you sleep last night?
++ In my room, in my bed.
13] Are you happy right now?
++ No, not really.
14] What did you say last?
++ Nothing.
15] Where is your phone?
++ In my room, under my pillow.
17] What color are your eyes?
++ Dark brown.
21] Who/what do you dislike currently?
++ Nothing atm.
22] What are you listening to?
++ AF5. LOL.
23] If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
++ It's for me to know and for you to find out. :)
24] What is your favorite scent?
++ Currently CKin2u.
25] Who makes you the happiest right now?
++ My family.
28] What were you doing at midnight last night?
++ Sleeping.
29] What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
++ What time is it?
30] Are you left-handed?
++ Nopeee.
31] Spell your name without vowels:
++ LYN.
33] What color(s) do you wear most often?
++ Black and red.
34] What's for dinner tonight?
++ I didn't eat dinner, so I don't really know.
36] When Is Your Birthday?
++ March 28th.
38] Last time you went swimming in a pool?
++ Like a longgg time ago.
39] Where was the last place you went shopping?
++ Cherbourg town.
40] How do you feel about your hair right now?
++ I kinda hate it. I sooo want to get a permanent!
41] Do you have any expensive jewelry?
++ [=
42] AIM or MSN?
++ MSN.
46] Where does most of your family live?
++ Malaysia.
47] Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
++ I have two sisters and two brothers.
48] Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
++ A bit, yes.
50] Do you drink beer?
++ Beer is horrible.
51] Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
++ Oh yes. I have lots of them back in Malaysia.
52] Myspace or Facebook?
++ Myspace obviously.
53] Do you have T-Mobile?
++ Na ah.
54] What is your favorite subject in school?
++ English.
56] Last time you saw your parents?
++ A few hours ago before they went to bed.
57] Do you have any talents?
++ Yeah, annoy people.
58] Have you ever been in a wedding?.
++ Yes.
59] Do you have any children?
++ Like, NO?
60] Did you take a nap today?
++ Sure didn't. I can't even sleep right now.
63] Do you want to be famous one day?
++ Maybe.
64] Favorite Actress?
++ Jessica Alba.
65] Are you multitasking right now?
++ Yes, sort of.
66] Could you handle being in the military?
++ I would not want to be in the military.
67] What is your average cell phone bill?
++ Gahhh how should I know?
68] Do you believe in Karma?
++ Yes, what goes around comes around bebeh!
69] Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
++ Like NEVER.
70] How many pairs of shoes do you own?
++ I lost count of them.
71] Last place you drove your car to?
++ I don't drive anymore.
72] Ever been to Las Vegas?.
++ No. Would anyone please take me there?
73] What do you think is your best feature?
++ You tell me.
74] Have you ever been gambling?
++ Small one, yes.
75] When is the last time you updated your blog?
++ I am updating it now.
76] Have you been to New York City?
++ No, but I will go there one day.
77] Ever been to Disneyland/world?.
++ Yeah.
78] Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
++ Bloo and Dexter and Blossom.
79] Last thing you cooked?
++ I don't cook. I'm a really bad cook.
80] How's the weather?
++ It's kinda cold tonight.
81] Do you e-mail?
++ Yeah, to a certain person.
82] Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
++ Threw it.
83] Last time you were sick?
++ I am currently sick and that is why I can't get myself to sleep. My body is aching. Pffft!
1 commentaire:
Hmm...just surfing around :) Nice answers, hehe
Enregistrer un commentaire