
I love Frosties. It reminds me of my childhood. I still remember when they served breakfast on the airplane. I asked for Frosties, but unfortunately they didn't have any. To make it up, they gave me Corn Flakes with a couple of sugar cubes. I just have this thing about Frosties. I can live without it, but I just feel better with it. It made most of my days. Frosties is like the sex. I love having it anytime of the day. Abah said eating cereal will make me fat, but I am fat anyway, so why should I be bothered? Frosties is my true companion. It has been there throughout my whole life. I just love Frosties. OMG, why am I being so dramatic about some cereal? I don't even know how to explain. Frosties is my lover. My true love. At last, I've found it. My soul mate. My dearest Frosties. I know it'll be there whenever I need something to munch on. I know I can depend on it. I know it'll be loyal to me for eternity.
2 commentaires:
eh ini mcm character in fosters home for imaginary friends je. or mebe not. dulu i selalu tgk. eh tp the way u said it mcm kellogs frosties je. heh swit lah.
memang kellogs frosties pon. character ni tade kena mengena. :D
Enregistrer un commentaire