Within the context of dating, to rebound refers to the undefined period of time following a particularly painful break-up, when the reboundee is psychologically incapable of making healthy judgements and decisions regarding suitable partners. "Julia is on the rebound."; "David is Julia's rebound". If it is used in the latter sense, then a rebound is described as the partner that someone has following a breakup.Rebound is the phrase that a person not so out of a painful break-up goes through and in this process needs someone emotionally or sometimes physically ,just to assure him/herself that he is completely out of the messy break-up.
______________________________________________________________________
Voilà! The definition of rebound relationship. I've been told that I was just a rebound once, by my ex boyfriend and it hurt like hell. So now, I'm making sure that I am not anyone's rebound because I don't want history to repeat itself. And guys, if you just got out of a really messy break-up please don't come and talk to me because I tend to be nice to sad people. I can be your shoulder to cry on, but I won't be your rebound. It's not nice to do that to people, really. It'll hurt them like it did to me.
2 commentaires:
agree. thank God i did not attempt any rebound on any lady how painful it was or maybe is.
good then. it is painful to learn that you're just a rebound to a person. =[
Enregistrer un commentaire