dimanche, décembre 23, 2007

Trouble Sleeping

Finals have finished. I am currently chez moi. It's 02h 36 and I still couldn't sleep. What is wrong with me? Gosh. Lately my mood is on a rollercoaster ride. I'm not sure why. I just want out. I need to pull myself together. I'm sure something is disturbing me but I just can't figure out what. I've been having nightmares for a week now. It was kinda like a bad omen. The sign is there. Since he contacted me last Friday, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I know I shouldn't be thinking too much, but I can't help it. I just want to get over it. I thought everything has settled with him. If he keeps appearing out of no where like this, I think I will go crazy. Maybe I should change my number. That's the only thing I haven't changed yet. I want to move on. I'm not running away. And he should understand and respect my decision. I know it won't be easy. But I know I can do it. Go Juliette go!

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

if its bugging you and right now mattered the most, even worth the trouble giving a new number to your other contacts over there. the current number should go. it eliminate your last known official private access and potentially help u settle n contain in order to get on wif ur life. well my 5 cents. :)

u will survive for better things. i believe dat realistically.