jeudi, décembre 20, 2007
Eidul Adha
I didn't know it's raya haji today until mama called me this afternoon wishing me selamat hari raya and I said, "raya apa?" See, how I've lost track of time. I am so tired. Exhausted. I feel like I've been drained out of energy already. It's all because of the exam week. I have three more papers to go. I also have trouble sleeping lately. I don't know what's happening to me. It's just so weird. I'm not happy anymore and I am so cranky. I can't sleep at night. I only get 3 to 4 hours sleep each night, or should I say each morning. I know this will hit me one day. I just hope it won't happen before the weekend. I can't wait until Christmas holiday which is just a few days away. I need a rest. Btw, I'm at McDonald's enjoying my so called raya meal. Gah, nak balik!!!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
hey there sis. salam aidiladha to u.
hope ure doin good thus far wif ur exams. well, u cant face those papers without enuf sleep, pull yourself together ok. maybe the pressure took its toll on u, but i know u wont bow to it as much.
pardon me, this sounded more like a letter. stay swit moi, and good luck. justify your potential ok.
thank u bro. the exams are finally over. thank God. but i have other thing on my mind. i think i need to talk to u about it. well, ill wait till i get back home. *sigh*
Enregistrer un commentaire