
I went out with Mama two days in a row. When I was younger, I didn't get along really well with her because I was so stubborn and I didn't listen to her. We used to have endless rows. Sometimes I even felt like I cannot live in the same house with her. I couldn't stand her nagging at me especially in the morning. I would just snap. I don't know why. It just annoyed me. And I felt like I couldn't talk things with her, unlike my Abah. I thought she hated me. But as I grew older, I realized how important she really is to me. How she sacrificed her high flying career to be with her family, how patient she really really is, especially with her kids. I can see now that it's not easy being her. She's a strong woman, all those hard times she went through when nobody was there to help her made her who she is today, a true iron lady. Even though she worries too much, she's still my idol. Today, I love her more than I ever did. And I feel guilty for making her sad before. I don't want to hurt her ever again. Je t'aime Mama.
1 commentaire:
great to see mother-dotter bonding again for the good things. i wish i can be nicer to my mom rite now coz she definitely deserve it.
Enregistrer un commentaire