jeudi, janvier 10, 2008

new year cleaning


my newly cleaned wardrobe


my favourite spot


my study table


mirror mirror


coats and jeans and bonnets and belts and and and..


my bed [=

I've been very lazy lately. REALLY REALLY lazy. My room was such a mess, until today, I decided to clean my room. It took me almost 4 hours to clean everything up (rearranged my clothes and books, vacuumed the carpet, changed the bed sheet, threw away junks, etc). And I finally took 'his' pictures off my wall after contemplating for quite some time. So, this is it. I'm taking 'him' out of my life, permanently I hope. There's nothing left of 'him'. Not even his t-shirt. Nothing that I can remember 'him' by. While taking 'his' pictures down, I felt something deep down inside. It was bitterness. I don't really know why. It just didn't feel good. But I reminded myself that I have to move on. So, yeah, here I am, blogging about how sad it was to actually ditch 'him' out of my life completely. It's pathetic. But I'll be okay. Because I know I've been coping amazingly well for the past few months. Anyways, enough of this silly sad story. Here are some pictures of my room after the cleaning. :D

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

wow moi. i wish there was before and after photo, esp of the cleaned wardrobe. err i mean in a joking way.

and... i envy your window. so rapunzel-esque.

and... cheers to that!