I just finished writing a message to a friend on Friendster when I clicked on the button 'send', this stupid 'schedule maintenance' thingy came out! Seriously, could my day get any worse? Oh give me a break! I am so pissed off because I wrote her a long message, telling her everything! Do they really have to do the maintenance now? Maintenant, je suis vraiment en colère! At Friendster, at people and especially at myself! Everything is just so wrong today. I hate it! This is the worst Friday ever!
samedi, janvier 26, 2008
everything sucks
I just finished writing a message to a friend on Friendster when I clicked on the button 'send', this stupid 'schedule maintenance' thingy came out! Seriously, could my day get any worse? Oh give me a break! I am so pissed off because I wrote her a long message, telling her everything! Do they really have to do the maintenance now? Maintenant, je suis vraiment en colère! At Friendster, at people and especially at myself! Everything is just so wrong today. I hate it! This is the worst Friday ever!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
1 commentaire:
think things happen for a reason, it'll calm u down sikit
Enregistrer un commentaire