



A bad bad week. I am in foul mood all week. I cried a lot too. As if I am PMS-ing. A few people were asking me 'Period ke?' Oh no no, I'm not having my period. It's just that I'm not really in a good mood. I couldn't sleep at night and when I woke up, I am all moody. I'm so easily pissed. I am tired of all these. Exhausted. I need a break. From everything. I know exactly what's bothering me. But I don't feel like sharing it here. It's nothing to do with anyone. It's more like a self-conflict. Ah whatever.
Anyways, how do you guys like the song on my blog? I don't really know the band (Hujan), but I sure do love this song! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do.
1 commentaire:
uh french babe. i like..
the song is nice and hopefully the day, the mood and everything turn up nicer for u soon enuf.
Enregistrer un commentaire