hoping it's you calling.
but you never did.
so i gave up and threw my phone out of the window,
along with you,
out of my life.
I wrote the saying above. I wrote it on Socialmoth Secrets, a Facebook application. It's a place where we can write absolutely anything we want anonymously. It's pretty fun. And the funny thing is, when I was browsing through Ieqa's blog, I found this. Sisters think alike, huh? But she didn't know I was the one who wrote it until I told her so. Lately, I figured out something about my sister, she sort of couldn't let go of her past. I don't really know how bad it is, because I never talked to her about her past relationship, afraid that she might be offended. She acted like she could care less, but deep down inside, I know she's frustrated. Maybe she holds grudges, who knows? She's the quietest one among us. She usually keeps things to herself. She hardly shares anything with anyone. So, we don't know how she really feels. She might appears hard and independent on the outside at all times, but I know she's sensitive. I just wish she would open up a bit. Tell us stuffs. Ah well, chacun son truc. Whatever or however she chooses to be, I love her all the same.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire