vendredi, février 08, 2008

sunshine and smiles

It feels so good to be back again. I know that four days aren't that long. But anyways, being at home is always comforting. As usual, there's something bugging me. It's pretty weird but I bet you know what it is. How come? Who has connection with this guy. I spent the whole night thinking about it before I went to sleep. It's impossible that he found it by chance. It just doesn't make sense. Whatever happens, I'm going to let this thing go, for once, because I know I won't be online that much now that class has started again. And I just want to steer clear of problems. Ah whatever!

Class was great! At first I thought that it would be boring. Mais, je me suis trompé! It was awesome! We were throwing hugs on the first day and asking each other, 'do you miss me?'. Except for Jessica, because I saw her on the third day. But she hugged me anyway! The rest of the week was fine. I went shopping, again! Bought my fourth bag since the sale started. And a few other things as well. :D

Teaching is amazing! Even though there are times when I feel like shouting at the kids, but nevertheless, it is wonderful. I LOVE the 6ème. They are really really sweet. Excited and participated well in class. They're learning how to describe people and animals. Since I have to make them talk in class, I asked them to describe the partners they're sitting with. They did a great job. And after they've finished, a girl came to me and said, there's one more person that they haven't described. And turned out that person was MOI! So, four girls came to the front of the class and started describing me, each one of them took turn talking;

'She is Liyana.'
'She is tall.'
'She has brown eyes.'
'She has straight black hair.'
'She wears brown shoes.'
'She doesn't wear glasses.'


....and altogether the four of them;

'She is beautiful!'

They're sweet, aren't they? :D I like the other classes too but 6ème are my chouchous. Working with the 3ème doesn't cause any trouble but the 5ème and 4ème can sometimes be tiring. Some of them are just too ignorant to listen. But I'm trying my best to get along with this kids. So, wish me luck!

Okay, so the time has come for me to shower! I just woke up. Yeah. So, until then, toodles!~

Listening to : Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

i remember a doris day tune.

que sera sera, whatever will be will be. and i know the only outcome wud be u, getting switer and switer. kaching!

goodness me, ur children are like so cute and responsive. make the job all easier. to the non responsive, patience will be ur virtue. when they feel your aura, they will sing your name for sure soon enuf. :)

Nadira R a dit…

hehe.."she is beautiful!"
kids don't lie you know..haha =P