dimanche, février 03, 2008

age fright

I'm going back to Caen this evening. Class starts tomorrow at 08h20. I don't feel like going back after such a long holiday. It'll be weird, seeing all those people again. And I'm going to be busy for the first two weeks, juggling class and work. Eventhough I only work seven hours a week, I definitely have to miss one day of class. I won't be having any long holidays anymore, not until April.

We're already in February and I'm dreading for March to come! God, I still consider myself as a 21 year-old. I don't want to be 22. Where have all the other ages gone? Time flies, like really fast. I talked to an old friend yesterday. We used to be in the same primary school. She was asking how my sisters are doing and I told her that Angah is studying in UNITEN and Ieqa will be sitting for Baccalauréat next year. And she was like, 'how old are they?'. So I said that Angah is turning 20 on the 11th February and Ieqa will be 18 in November. And only then it hit us, we're turning 22! And as for me, I'll be 22 NEXT MONTH!!! It just freaked me out. There are so many things that I want to do before I turn 25 but there is so little time. I just hope that I'll be able to cross out as many things as possible.

Anyways, I have to pack my things. My room is so messy, God knows how I am going to find my stuffs under all that mess. So, until then! Toodles~

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

u dh start class. ala cepat betul masa. thx a lot yana for the time, the ears and the eyes. really appreciate that u've been around masa i need someone jd my recycle bin. huhu. joking k. thx a lot moi. hopefully the next time we chat, there's no more shitty stuff from me. hehe. tc.