
I cut my hair yesterday and Abah was like, 'Kan baru je lagi potong rambut.' I got bored so I just decided to cut it, plus I want to get rid of my really bad habit, which is playing with my hair all the time. Now that is it shorter, I can no longer play with it in class. :D And oh, I am SO EXCITED! I'll be leaving for Paris this evening and will push off to Amsterdam early, I mean very early tomorrow morning! Can't waitttttt! Okaylah, I have to go. Class in 10 minutes. I'll see you guys when I get back. And oh, don't forget, tomorrow IS my BIRTHDAY! :D Toodles~
p/s : TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!
Listening to : Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
1 commentaire:
happy birthday to the hottest senior citizen in france. hehe. but alaa moi, nape potong. panjang lagi fiwittt. heh.
enjoy amsterdam besday gal, remember to keep your hands off the bonggg. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire