So here I am. Actually I'm going back in a few hours. All I can say is that Amsterdam is AWESOME! Man, I don't feel like going back. Anyway, I'll put the pictures up in my next entry. See you guys in a few hours!! Hugs and kisses from the SEX city!
lynn,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!i know its late tp i got reasons behind it..1st, internet kat UTP ni for the past one week lembab gile, and theres no way for us to bukak any website. and 2nd, over the weekends, i stayed at my nenek's so tade internet connection..but mmg this year i trully remember ur bday!!so hope u had a nice one..upload pics of the presents u got!!nak tgk..happy bday again lynn...luv ya!
Ad! Thanks very much. No trouble babe. At least you remember it. Yeah, I'll upload the pictures when I have the time to do so. Thanks again Ad! Luv u too! ;)
2 commentaires:
lynn,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!i know its late tp i got reasons behind it..1st, internet kat UTP ni for the past one week lembab gile, and theres no way for us to bukak any website. and 2nd, over the weekends, i stayed at my nenek's so tade internet connection..but mmg this year i trully remember ur bday!!so hope u had a nice one..upload pics of the presents u got!!nak tgk..happy bday again lynn...luv ya!
Ad! Thanks very much. No trouble babe. At least you remember it. Yeah, I'll upload the pictures when I have the time to do so. Thanks again Ad! Luv u too! ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire