lundi, mars 17, 2008

please let weekend comes faster


As usual, I'm going to start my rants with 'I hate Monday!' Every Monday, I'd feel tired and sleepy as if I've been working all weekend. I'm hella ballin exhausted! Blergh! I hope weekend comes faster. I need rest. I need a lot of sleep. Thank God we're going to have a long weekend this week. I can't wait!

My European Studies prof drew two penises on the blackboard today. He was talking about 'competitivité' and he took viagra as an example. I don't even know why. He's a really weird teacher. He also swears in class. As I have been informed, he said 'enculé' in class last week. Unfortunately I wasn't there because I've been skipping his class two weeks in a row. I just handed in my homework this morning. I am so lazy lately, like in a really serious way!

I am supposed to be studying for my test this afternoon. But I just don't feel like doing it. I read the texts we were asked to read but I didn't bother to analyse them. Geez, I should really start working or I'm going to be left behind in every subject. Sheesh. I think I got to run, the test will start in twenty minutes. I'll write some more soon. Wish me luck!

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

i hate mondays tooo!

ok i dont. i despise it actually.

eh? did u just say penises? wow. i wish i can be in dat class and see how weird he is. heh.

and.. hope u did well for the test moi. best of luck!