mardi, avril 01, 2008

b o r i n g

I am in class while writing this entry. Our prof isn't here, so he is replaced by another prof from Italy whose name I do not know. She's doing an introduction about Marguerite Yourcenar, première femme admise à l'Académie Française. This is not even in our syllabus. What we learned with M.Rogues is totally different from what she is talking about. And guess what? There are only five people in class today! Great! I'm one of those who are so 'rajin' to go to class. And now, I'm as bored as hell. I want to go back to my room and sleep. I don't feel like going to History of Art this afternoon either. I'm sure there won't be a lot of people in that class too. Psh. I'm boredddddd! I want to go home. I miss home. ]=

Aucun commentaire: