samedi, avril 05, 2008

Amsterdam Pictures




































A picture is worth a thousand words. Since I have more than one picture here, I guess they are worth more than a million words. LOL. Anyways, I've uploaded the pictures as I have promised. I had a blast in Amsterdam. Or should I say, the time of my life? :D I even had nasi lemak and teh tarik as my birthday treat! I was really lucky from the beginning of the trip. We met a group of super nice cops and we got to spend our night in Paris in Thalys First Class compartment. I met some nice people in Amsterdam who gave me free things too. We had a lot of fun there. I guess the pictures sum up pretty much whatever I did in Amsterdam, so I'm not going to write everything here. Enjoy!!

Listening to : Partons Vite - Kaolin

4 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

u seems to be having a blast in amsterdam. horrey. i cant help but notice the probability of dutch being larger people wif having such bick dig. huhu.

be gud n strong moi

il y a a dit…

wow, sex museum init? lol

are u going back kl this summer btw?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : hahah. i guess dutch people are bigger compared to others. lol. thanx wan. im trying to be strong. seriously, he's my biggest regret.

ilya : a ah sex museum. lol. this summer eh? dunno yet. insyaAllah. are you going back?

master ery a dit…

sex muzium....so big r...ha3