People always ask me why do I like going home so much. Well, I guess you can guess by now. I love being with my family. Simply being with them. I can't say that we're happy all the time. There are times when we fight with each other. But we usually make up afterwards. I appreciate all the time I have with my family because who knows, I might not be able to spend as much time with them in the future. With them, I can talk about almost everything. I think my parents are cool. And my siblings, malgré les différences entre nous, I think we get along really well. They mean the world to me. If someone ever asked me whether I would take a bullet for anyone, the answer is my family. I would do anything for them. [=
Listening to : Because Of You - Keith Martin
1 commentaire:
with that apron on, its like u just baked dat delisioso looking cake. did u? hehe.
well anyway, again happy 22 dear senior citizen. may u have lots and lots of years of prosperity wif the family to come.
Enregistrer un commentaire