lundi, avril 21, 2008

let's say W H A T E V E R!

"being a strong person means knowing that in
the end everything is going to be okay. and
if something is meant to be then you have to
to know, no matter what, it will find a way."

Have you ever felt like screaming W H A T E V E R at the top your lungs? Because you're just too tired to care for anything anymore. And you just want to ignore everything and everyone around you because you feel that they don't understand what's going on in your life? Well, that's basically how I'm feeling now. I hate saying 'whatever' to people and I don't like people saying it to me too. But lately I just do not care anymore. I mean like, whatever! Who cares? Really, who cares? Just let people judge you because that's the furthest that they can go and they think that they know your true colours, but whatever! Whatever they say is not going to affect my life, not even a bit. Why? Because I am the fucking iron lady in the making la weyh! Nothing can shake me now. If people are going to say 'thanks for everything', I'm going to answer 'you're most welcome' or 'my pleasure'. I hope you enjoyed your stay as my so-called-friend or whatever it is la kan. Why do I even bother to think about what people are going to say? I am going to do whatever that makes me happy because in the end, I am the only one who's guaranteed to be there. Not you, not anyone else! Selfish? Yes, I am.

Juliette xx

Listening to : So What - Metallica

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

u seems furious. which u are entitled to. i know that 'me against everybody' feeling, quite tough when we somehow get into that stage. but as u said, nothing in that nature could shake an iron lady. and great song choice to fire that rage even further. u will succeed. peace moi

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thanx. i was bloody furious when i wrote this. why don't people just get it??? blergghh. oh yeah, thanx to u for the song recommendation. :D