As hard as it is to admit, I am a heartbreaker. I didn't mean to break all those hearts. I just did what I thought was right. It's not that I did not think of others before I made my decision. I did. And I thought that's what best for everyone. How I wish everyone could win so that everybody could be happy. But real life ain't as easy as that. Unfortunately, someone else's gain is always somebody else's loss. I couldn't help it. I cannot please everyone at the same time. I am focusing on pleasing the elders first before anyone else. And if what I'm doing now is wrong, please tell me before I get carried away. I am trying my best not to disappoint people. I am sorry if I broke your heart. Blame me. It's okay. I do not know what else to say, I AM SO SORRY. I hope you'd forgive me.
Listening to : Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am.
2 commentaires:
life is cruel and sweet at the same time. it just work that way and would never change. i was at the receiving end of a heartbreak myself, so no biasness from me. we can only think about moving on and get rid of ourself from that sinking feeling asap. if we choose to indulge, then disaster is around the corner waiting. the longer someone wait, the harder the misery.
how i wish people are more like u. i mean like seriously, i wish people are more willing to accept reality. but things are easier said than done kan? susah susah.
Enregistrer un commentaire