
Please tell me, why did I let myself into this kind of thing again? Haven't I learnt my lesson from the previous experience? I know I can't count on people. But still, I'm doing it again. Why oh why? I should have stopped myself before things got this far. But I didn't. I am too busy living in the fairytale life without realizing the consequences. Well, I think now is the moment for reality check...
Okay, exam starts tomorrow. Will end on Friday. Then the week after, will sit for another kind of exam. Last paper is on May 30th. Can't wait to finish! Looking forward to summer break! Might be away for a while, concentrating on things I should be concentrating. Will be free soonish! So, wish me luck!
Listening to : Cinta Dalam Hati - Ungu
4 commentaires:
good luck as we tend to need a bit of that, but do ur best sounds better. bringing out the best can never go wrong.
and i always believed in the new u dear iron laydeyh.
all the best k! ah tak aci! why is everyone i know habis exam in may??
thank you people!
ilya, ape yg tak aci? when does yours end? hahah.
JUNE!
Enregistrer un commentaire