mercredi, mai 21, 2008

european studies? whatever!


Six down! Five more to go! But European Studies was really hard. I bullshitted all through my answers. I think I'm going to fail that paper. I don't care though. Tab said that almost everyone failed that paper last semester. So, whatever! I have another paper this afternoon. Two tomorrow and another two on Friday. I'm almost done! I have an oral exam on Monday and another paper next Friday. In between, I have to work. I have another three days of work before my contract officially ends. I'm so excited! My summer break is just a week away! Wish me luck for my next paper and onwards! ;)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Sorry - Nerf Herder

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

all the bestest and luckest in this world to u. after dat can go suntan at caen on a steamy day.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you wan! no need to go suntan anymore. tanned already. burned under the friggin hot sun at parc astérix. belang belang macam kucing belang.