vendredi, juin 13, 2008

just for the sake of updating

"He's a douche bag. I mean he likes skinny skanks who don't even have a bit of flesh on them, what else do you think he is? He's just like any other guys we've met. Quel connard! And, remember what goes around comes around. There's nothing for you to worry about because the karma bitch will get him sooner or later." - JM

Everytime I switched on my lappy, my brain just switched itself off. Which makes me go blank and leads to having no idea of what to write in here. I think it's because of the holidays and excessive junk food I've been feeding myself lately. Staying at home makes me a lazy bum whose brain does not function anymore. I spend most of my time in front of the TV or surfing the net or sleeping. I really have nothing to do. And I am really mad at Abah for not letting me go out with my friends. Sheesh! And oh, my neck hurts too. Probably because I slept for too long today. Geez, I really need to find something to do, or at least finish the book I started reading a few days ago. But I am so lazy to do so. Guess I'm not motivated enough. And guess what? Jessica is coming back to Paris sooner than I thought! She's quitting her job in Greece and she'll be staying in Paris for a few days before flying back to The States. Hope that Abah will let me go and see her in Paris. But then, we will have to say goodbye again. I hate that part. I'm really not into this parting thingy. Blergh. Okay, I've ran out of idea already. I'll write again when I really have something to update. Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : When It Was Me - Paula DeAnda

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

i like ur choice of words there juliette. skinny skanks sounds so skankingly right. at the end, im sure u'll cope well.

hope u get to meet jessica. no tears plis.