mardi, juillet 01, 2008

rotten monday


I miss Angah. It's different without her in the house. She was here for almost 3 months! I'm so used to having her around the house. I wish she could stay for a bit longer. Actually, I wish she didn't have to leave at all. Blergh. And look at what she wrote in her blog. I miss her. :-(

I am having sore throat. Instead of talking, I croak. Well, I can't do any better than that. I don't even yell anymore and I guess everybody is happy. Thank God Abah has fixed an appointment with the doctor for Mama and I. I hate having sore throat. I feel like I've lost the ability to talk properly and to make people understand me. Pfft. Dear sore throat, please get well soon. *sigh*

And oh, I want to meet jejaka tampan, panas, lucu serta berkarakter sejuk. Anybody knows someone like this? If you do, please inform me. ;)

Juliette xx

Listening to : I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

how swit, the rosland angels. nanti i jumpa laki mcm tu i bgtau u, even gays or the dohmees. cuma i dont get about 'panas'. hehe.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

lol. thank you syazuan. :D what i meant by panas is panas laa. like when you see a guy, right away you'd say "omg! he's so 'panas'!", not panas baran okay.