Mama : Kangkung lah! Penat je Mama ajar lenggang-lenggang kangkung kecik-kecik dulu, sawi dengan kangkung pun tak kenal. Tu lah, 'rajin' sangat masuk dapur.
Okay, so I don't know how to differentiate between those two. And I think ikan masin looks like cicak. So what? I do not like cooking, I don't hate it, I just don't like it. I hardly went into the kitchen before, but lately, I found myself spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Well, at least I'm willing to learn how to cook. I guess that is something new. Learning how to cook : one of the things I want to achieve before I turn 25.

I watched Sex And The City the movie last night. I loved it! If I were to rate it, I'd give it 8.5/10. I just love Mr.Big. *swoon* I think he's really sexy despite his age. But, I hate when he stood Carrie Bradshaw up on their wedding day. Like, what kind of guy would do something like that? A little hesitation could ruin a decade-long romance! But still, he's a real gentleman who only exists in the movies or a fairytale. *sigh* Will I find a Mr.Big of my own? LOL. I'm starting to sound like a love-struck teenager! Get real! A man like that does not exist in this real world.
Alright, enough about the movie. I just realized I haven't turned on my cellphone for days! Wow, I can actually live without it! I have been neglecting all calls and texts and Abah thought I've been talking on the phone all the time. I have also been ignoring people on YM. My oh my. I'm sorry to have ignored you guys. I'm just not in the mood to talk to anybody. I think I am PMS-ing since I have the pre-period zits popping out of my face these few days. I haven't been out of the house either. Abah thought that it is so unlike me because usually when my parents want to go out, I'll be the first to tag along. Well, I'll return to my former self when this is over. Soonish, I promise. :)
And, I didn't get to go to Paris this week because Abah didn't let me go and he didn't even bring me along to Spain! That sucked! I never thought I would say this, but I am so tired of sitting at home doing nothing. I feel like going back to class. I don't even know why. But hey, I'm going to Caen some time next week to settle a few things and then I'll be in Paris for the weekend. Angah is leaving on Saturday. Her holiday is almost over. Time flies really fast. I'm going to be sad. :( Why lah do we have to say goodbye to the people we love over and over again? Psh!
Okay, I think I'm going to have to stop here. It's a long dragging update already. Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Always Be - Jimmy Eat World
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire