
I LOVE receiving packages in my mailbox! Like today, I received a package full of books I've been wanting to read for ages! Oh my, I was so excited! I opened it straight away and took out all the books from their neatly wrapped plastics. There were five books in the box; three Stephen Clarke's, one on French language and another on Nostradamus' prediction. Geez, I can't wait to bury my nose in those books. I have to wait until I finish reading another four books I bought earlier. Oh well, I have plenty of time to read. In fact, I have the whole summer! So, happy reading to moi!
p/s : receiving this reminds me of Audi who bought me two books last summer, including Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows :)
Listening to : Collide - Howie Day
2 commentaires:
i never seen such pure enthusiasm on reading before. hehe. well enjoy your reading orgasms. oh i hope i put it the right way.
stephen clarke is one cool brit. yang lain tak cool langsung k
Enregistrer un commentaire