mercredi, juillet 09, 2008

a love survey


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
* I'll try to get over him and move on. It's not going to be easy. But I believe in karma, what goes around will definitely comes around, eh? Plus, I don't think I have much to lose. :)

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
* Just tell him the truth and hope he'll take it like a man. ;)

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
* A simple garden wedding with close relatives and friends as invites, not tons of people that I don't even know.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
* I guess. I get confuse about a lot of things. But I hope for the best.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
* Urm, one who doesn't complicate my life, who completes me. A man who can make me laugh at any given moment and tolerate this stubborn head of mine. A man who will take a really good care of me without asking anything in return. And a man who only has eyes for me and loves me unconditionally. Not just some guy, because this world is so full of guys already, I need a man.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
* Loving someone and being loved in return.

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
* Uh, I don't know. It depends. What's meant to be will always find a way, right?

8. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
* Well, yes. I just do not understand how a person can be so pathetic and a total whore. Who keeps showing up and ruining my happiness. Does it ever occur to her to stop being such a bitch?

9. What do you want most in life?
* Success and happiness.

10. Is being tagged fun?
* It depends.

11. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
* Ditch both of them. I don't need a backstabbing best friend and an unfaithful boyfriend. I guess I'm better off without them.

12. Who is currently the most important person to you?
* My loved ones.

13.What kind of person do you think you are?
* Uh, annoying, rebellious and stubborn.

14. What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
* I have a lot of unforgettable moments in life and I don't feel like listing them here.

15.If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
* Urm, ever heard of the term secret admirer? I obviously do not want to be recognized. I'll just admire him from afar. It's not like anything is going to happen between us because I just, like you put it, 'secretly like' him. Not in love with him or something.

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
* Not everything, but I'll try to give my best. :)

17.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
* I don't think I can actually do that. I might love two persons at the same time, but I'd definitely love one person more than the other. So, I guess it's not that hard to choose, is it?

Juliette xx

Listening to : Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

1 commentaire:

Nadira R a dit…

lynn..tuka link xbg tau..hehe..btw i've tagged u.and i love this survey.copy eh..hehe..