So here goes...
I was on holidays. I went to this weird place with some friends. It's like a dormitory with a small store room with lots of things in it. Once we settled in the dorm, I went into the small room to search for God-knows-what. I don't remember. And then, *eerie background music* I saw a half body part, what I meant by half is from waist down to feet which I remember quite well, belong to a kid because it was small and pale. My heart was beating really fast as if it was going to explode! BAM! I was shaking uncontrollably. The 'thing' was facing me. I remember me sweating like I've been running a marathon or something (BAHAHA! one thing I'd never do!). Instead of screaming, I began to cry, eh not crying, wailing, which was even worse. Then the upper body part started to appear slowly. The 'thing' was a small girl! She had this really creepy look on her face and she started haunting me since! I could see her wherever I went and I was the only one who could actually see her. Everyone thought I've gone crazy because I started talking to what-seemed-like-no-one. And the most creepiest part was when I got into the duvet with a friend, and the 'little girl' lift the duvet a little as if she was playing peek-a-boo with me! Gahh that was spooky! The 'thing' followed me everywhere and I tried to get rid of it. I don't remember what happened then, but I remember waking up as soon as I came to the part where the exorcism was going to take place. Geez, and I could no longer sleep after that.
Why lah have I been having these nightmares? I tidur basuh kaki, okay? And since I've been having all these evil dreams, I started taking showers before going to bed and Abah's like, 'Why are you taking your shower at midnight?' So, I told my parents about the frequent horrific dreams. Mama's like, 'You sleep with the lights on, no wonder lah tidur tak lena.' It's not that, okay? I've been sleeping with the lights on since forever! So that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night because of these horrid dreams, I'd feel safe. I know, I know. I'm a scaredy-cat. But, whatever. I hope it'd go away soon. Or, I'm not going to go to sleep ever again! BAHAHA! No lah! That's not possible. :D Alrighty then, I need to stop thinking and talking about the nightmares I've been having because they give me goosebumps! Nanti tak boleh tidur lagi. It's time for me to go to bed. And yous out there, sleep well, okay?
Eh, wait! Does any of you guys know how to get rid of the nightmares? Like any doa, ke? I think I recite numerous of doa's on a daily basis already, but I still get nightmares at night. So, anyone? Help?
Okay, now you may call it a day. Go to sleep, lah!!
Listening to : Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles
2 commentaires:
oh. before tido.
tengok gambar abang sayang u. pastu letak kat dada.
tido sambil senyum.
and of course, baca doa
(^_^)
u shud stop digesting horror movies liyana. heh.
al falaq is the best verse before you call it a day. best because 'protection from the dark' is it main theme.
there's the are other 3 kul to read if u want to.
then again the 'throne verse' also been widely told by our pious scholars as one of the best protection verse.
Enregistrer un commentaire