dimanche, juillet 27, 2008

new found things to do!

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
. If things go well, I don't think I am. At least, I hope I'm not on this one.

Can you fill this in without lying?
. I guess.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
. No, I haven't.

Name someone that made you laugh today?
. No one.

How late did you stay up last night?
. Uh, I went to sleep around 3 a.m.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
. No. I like it here.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
. Yasmine.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
. It depends. Most of the time, no.

What did you do yesterday?
. Uh, went online, watched TV, went cycling, discovered new dating spots, went to the beach.

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
. I love Dr Pepper, in fact I'm craving for one right now but I don't really like the Diet one.

When was the last time you cried?
. Like a week ago.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
. Mine.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
. Books.

Who took your profile picture?
. Uh, depends on which profile picture you are talking about. The one on Friendster was taken by Abah, the other on Facebook, I took it myself.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
. Ieqa.

Can you live a day without TV?
. Yes. I've lived days without TV and it has never been a problem for me.

What are you listening to?
. Lucky - Colbie Caillat ft Jason Mraz.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
. Hm, I suppose.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
. Uh, lately.

Where do you wish you were right now?
. At Mak and Abah Amir's house. I miss them. *sigh*

Is anything bothering you right now?
. No, not really. I'm trying not to think of anything at the moment.

Do you hate anyone and why?
. Uh, hate is a strong word. I just, like Angah would put it, strongly dislike some people because they annoy me.

Does anyone hate you?
. I couldn't care less.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
. It depends.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
. Nope. There's no such thing as love at first sight. That's infatuation.

Ever want to get married?
. Yes, one day, when the time comes. :-)

Do you like anyone now?
. I like a lot of people.

Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
. No. I do not like arguing with anyone at all.

Who was the last person's voice you heard?
. Mama's.

Do you like your life as of right now?
. Kind of. I'm contented.

Regret doing anything in the past week?
. Not really. I've been quite busy this week, doing this and that. Been out quite a lot too.

What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
. Downloading some songs.

Whose car were you last in?
. Abah's.

What was the highlight of your week?
. Uh, my parents' 25th anniversary.

Where does most of your family live?
. Malaysia.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last week?
. Yes. I kissed Danish on Thursday. :-)

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
. No. But I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced.

Do you want someone back in your life?
. No. I do not want anyone back in my life. There's a reason why they didn't make it until today.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
. Eh, download movies.

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
. Yes. It belonged to my ex.

Mountains or the beach?
. Right at this moment, I prefer the beach because that's where I hang out most days.

Okay, enough with the surveys and tags already! LOL. My legs and my butt hurt. I feel like my body is being ripped into two parts. The upper and the lower part of the body. And I am getting darker day after day. This is what you get when you spend too much time outside. I know, I know. Hee~ Not that I care, anyway. I am enjoying my summer holiday. I hope the weather will stay nice until the end of August so I can spend as much time outside as I want. I wish I could live here forever. Why? Because it is so near to the beach! And the swimming pool as well. Not that I go swimming that often, but still, I don't have to take the car if I ever feel like going. I can just walk down the hill and voilà, the swimming pool is there! And if I go a bit further, I can see the sea already! Walk a bit, for about 30 minutes, I'm at the beach! See, how convenient it is living here! I guess I have already found something to do for the rest of the holiday, things that will keep me busy and fun. So, yeah! Until then, toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : If I Was Your Man - Joe

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

ure getting darker? plis liyana, put a stop to that habit of urs. skinny dipping too much can get u skin cancer ok!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

my skin's definitely getting darker and i look like kucing belang already. belang sana sini. :D but i won't overdo it. ;) plus it started to rain today and i guess it's going to rain for a few more days this week. *sigh*