Remember when I was doing my finals, I needed to pee really badly I couldn't concentrate on my last paper? So, I thought I did really badly on it. Because of that, when I checked my results yesterday, I thought it was going to be a let down. I ran through all the names on the list, and I accidentally skipped my name. I thought I didn't pass the exam. I felt a tug at my heart. I turned to Ieqa and told her that I did not pass my exam and what was I going to tell my parents. And she was like,
'Are you kidding? Your name is on the list!' I quickly went through the names list again and thank God it was true! She pointed at my name and I immediately broke into a small smile. :-) Boy, was I happy! I actually passed both of my finals! There's nothing for me to worry about anymore. My registration also went smoothly yesterday. There were no stupid questions asked or any problem occurred. The only thing messed up is the accommodation. The letter arrived when I was already on holiday. How unfair is that! I was hoping to settle it all yesterday, but unfortunately the guy who is in charge was, how the lady put it,
exceptionnellement absent. So I have to wait until next week to see him. And what bothers me the most is, the tram won't be working starting Monday until the 4th August!
Merde! That's not going to be easy for me since tram is the only
moyen de transport that I use to get everywhere. Grrr. Right now I can only hope that Abah will be nice enough to send me there!
*crossing fingers* Wish me luck!
Juliette xxp/s : I got everything I asked for today. Aren't I the lucky one? ;-)Listening to : Forever Young - Youth Group
2 commentaires:
congrats. like fear factor selalu ckp, fear or in this case pee, is certainly not a factor for you.
and enche rosland, give her some love!
haha. but i guess i must've been lucky. :)
heee Abah took me to Caen today. i'm so grateful. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire