mercredi, juillet 16, 2008

Of Brest 2008, Cala Millor & Love

The reason I am currently in Brest is because we were invited to a maritime event called Brest 2008, which is held every four years. We were given the privilege to sail on a Spanish beauty; Cala Millor. It was a really interesting experience since I've never been on a sailing ship before, well, I've been on one, but never sailed on one. The whole serene journey took us about 3 hours. And we got freebies on board too! I also got to meet some interesting people on board, one of them even offered to be some kind of reference if my parents had to go back to Malaysia. That was very sweet of her. :) I took about 200 pictures but I don't think I'm going to put them all up in here. I'll just upload some for you guys to see. :)












































And of course, there's another reason I am here. <33





Well, I guess the pictures tell it all! ;) It's weird because I dreaded coming here in the first place but anyways, I'm having fun in Brest and I don't want to go back, not yet. *sigh*
Juliette xx

Listening to : Stranded - Plumb

4 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

ok its obvious. ure having a great time. and i as a spectator, in my best sincere interest, want it to last for u. droit au but L'om!

Anonyme a dit…

heyya lynn, nice song background, i'm thinking of playing piano plak dah, but keyboard's much cheaper, haha, i feel like making a cover of david cook's always be my baby thru keyboards, haha lagu mariah carey neh favret aku kecek2,wish, selalu hangat 2 tahi ayam je, so njoy life!

Le pouvoir des trois a dit…

OMG!!!
Best nyehhhhh
How I wish was there!
Isskkk

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : thanks. i'm back in cherbourg now, but will probably go again this sunday. :) i hope you're not being sarcastic. :D

didot : hey! i guess you're in msia now, right? guess what? whenever i miss you kan, i watch the vid you sent me that day. i wish you luck with learning piano plax.

angah : i so wish you were there too! you know what? ieqa is always the 'kanak-kanak istimewa' yang duduk kat belakang. she wanted to see the fireworks badly, eventhough it was impossible to find a parking place. so nazley had to find one just to satisfy her. lol.