
Waffy and I.
The eldest and the youngest.
Despite the age difference,
we have so many things in common.
We have the same taste when it comes to food.
Guess what our favourite food is?
Kueytiaw goreng! :D
We like watching Disney Channel, well, all of us do.
I am sensitive, and so is Waffy.
We're both bad-tempered.
Waffy and I were raised by Mak and Abah Amir until we were about two years old.
Waffy : Ayong pun sama!!
Need I say more? :-)
Listening to : You're Beautiful - James Blunt
3 commentaires:
how swit. always nice to have a sibling to relate to. n i must say we got the same cup of tea, sensitive n bad tempered. which is beri naiisss, borat sagdiyev style.
nice deco job wif the phone ayong. off topic lak.
its weird. of all the other sibs, i have so much in common with the youngest one. huhu.
thanks syazuan. :)
I am missing both of u so la badly.
Haishh~
XOXO
Enregistrer un commentaire