1) What is the most important thing in your life?
. Uh, I have a few; such as family, loved ones and money.
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
. Scrapbooking stuffs.
3) Where do you wish to get married?
. I have no idea. Haven't really thought about it yet.
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
. Uh, it's hard to say because I don't know. I'd say when the time comes, sooner or later, let time decides. ;-)
5) Are you in love?
. Very much in love. I quote : "Tu as une tête de petite fille amoureuse, toi!" I guess it shows.
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
. Dinner? Urm, I don't remember the restaurant's name.
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
. A few magazines actually, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Closer and Public.
8)What is your full name?
. Nor Liyana Mohamad Rosland.
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
. I love them both, but Abah is easier to talk to.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
. Anuar Zain, please!
11) Christina or Britney?
. Definitely Christina.
12) Do you do your own laundry?
. Of course. I'm big enough to do it myself.
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
. Uh, I have a few of places in mind; like The Scandinavian countries, India, China and South America.
14) Hugs or kisses?
. Both. I can never choose between hugs and kisses.
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
1)Her name is Nur Akma Nadeera Rusli (correct me if I am wrong).
2)She used to be my classmate when I was in Bainun, Ipoh.
3)She used to like the colour green.
4)She's smart.
5)And she's attractive.
16)8 things I am passionate about:
1)Shoes; I quote the boyf : "Ala, baru ada 10 pasang je kasut." <--That was sarcastic!
2)Music.
3)Food.
4)Shopping.
5)Photography; actually being photogedik is more like it.
6)Books.
7)Bags.
8)The Boyf.
17)8 things I say too often:
1)Macam bodoh!
2)Mengong.
3)Shit!
4)Senget lah!
5)Alaa.. <-- does that even count as a word?
6)Merde!
7)Poyo je.
8)Abah, nak..kasut or bag or baju, etc. It depends on whatever I feel like having.
18)8 books I’ve read recently:
1)The Abortionist's Daughter by Elisabeth Hyde.
2)Sixty Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong by Jean-Benoît Nadeau & Julie Barlow.
3)Seras-Tu Là? by Guillaume Musso.
4)Ransom by Danielle Steel.
5)Parce Que Je T'aime by Guillaume Musso.
6)Some magazines.
7)Drogues & Dépendance; Le Livre d'Information.
8)Talk To The Snail by Stephen Clarke.
19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1)Everything - Michael Bublé.
2)Masih - Flop Poppy.
3)Miss You Love - Silverchair.
4)Baby It's Fact - Hellogoodbye.
5)Take A Bow - Rihanna.
6)I'm Yours - Jason Mraz.
7)Satu - Shazzy.
8)Always Be My Baby - David Cook.
20)8 things I learned last year:
1)I'm not a spoilt brat, I'm just close with my family.
2)I come first before anyone else.
3)I don't need a guy to control my life.
4)I'm one strong lady!
5)I thrive under pressure.
6)More French.
7)How to write news articles in French.
8)How to cook.
8 people to tag
1)Wan
2)Ilya
3)Angah
4)Amar
5)Adwina
6)Dla
7)Didot
8)Shahril
Listening to : Cry - Rihanna
5 commentaires:
urgh.
kenapa tag i?
and this is so myspace-ish. hehe
malasnyeee nak jawab-jawab soalan tu. :p
eleyh poyo.
u used to like doing surveys kan kan? lol!
nice one. thanks for taggin. ill make justice to that surely.
Dear, its Nur Aqma Nadira Rusli..how come u got my father's name right and mine wrong..hahaha..well i agree this tag is quite myspace and friendster-ish thanks for just layan it anyway..=P=P
haa sorry aqma. its been so long kan??
Enregistrer un commentaire