10 Favourite Pictures of Moi :
My 3rd birthday. I think I look cute in the picture. LMFAO!
Almost a candid. It was one of my last photos taken in Iroise.
A postcard-like photo. Oh well, sort of. Captured by Mama; Lake District, England.
Yellow usually doesn't suit me, but I managed to get away with it that day. Poole, England.
I like my hair in this photo and I think I look like a silly monkey holding a sleepyhead; Firdaus.
Oh, you know how excited I always get when it comes to food. This photo reminds me of the good times I had with Jessica. Taken at an Italian restaurant in Deauville.
I don't think I have to explain why is this one of my favourite. ;-) Sex Museum, Amsterdam.
Uh, we look silly in this one, but nevertheless, we still manage to pull off our photogedik-ness. Keukenhof, Holland.
Oh look, how happy we were! Brussels, Belgium.
Yes, one of my latests. I think I look sincerely happy and loved in this one. ;-)Alright, with that I tag... Uh, I don't know. I guess everyone,
kot. Like, whoever feels like doing this.
Juliette xxp/s : Aieee, every inch of my body is aching! Ouch!Listening to : Rehab - Rihanna
3 commentaires:
i might as well state a favorite just for fun sake.
the amsterdam one surely top my list. hehe. and the duck chasing one a distant 2nd.
still going on eh, u and ur allergies. shud pantang2 moi. the fact that i can eat every fatty things i want shud not be a cause of envy for u ok!
lovely pictures. :)
I've done ur tag! Love the pic 4 and 8 of yours. Pictures that i'll never have because i've no sisters..=P
Enregistrer un commentaire